Double Chocolate Brownies
There is no dessert more comforting than a fudgey, decadent chocolate brownie. It’s rich, it’s chewy, it’s fudgey, and it’s chocolaty, what’s not to love? And did I mention, everything goes into one saucepan, and that’s it? This is easily one of the easiest brownie recipes ever!
- 100 g unsalted butter
- 120 g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 baking powder
- 70 g flour
- 35 g unsweetened cocoa powder
- handful of dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 170 degrees. Line a square tin with parchment paper.
- Add the butter in a medium saucepan and heat over low heat until the butter has melted.
- Add in the sugar, eggs and vanilla extract and mix.
- Sieve in the flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa powder and mix well.
- Add in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared tin and bake for 20 minutes.
- Do not over mix the batter, as that will make the brownie cakey rather than fudgey.
- Do not over bake the brownie. The batter may look like it is undercooked, but just trust me and take it out at 20 minutes!