Here's a rich, decadent chocolate cake with warm chocolate oozing out of the middle. And its so simple to whip up!
50g semi sweet chocolate
2 tbsp caster sugar
1 pinch salt
2tbsp vegetable oil
1 tsp all purpose flour
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1. Place the chocolate and butter in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for 30 seconds, taking it out every 10 seconds and stirring it
2. When you take it out, the butter will be melted, stir it for a minute (the heat of the butter will melt the chocolate)
3. Leave it aside to cool
4. In a mixing bowl, whisk the egg, add in the rest of the ingredients and stir
5. Add in the chocolate mixture to the egg mixture and whisk to combine
6. Generously line 2 ramekins with butter (If you don't have ramekins, use a muffin tray which makes 3)
7. Bake in a 220 degree C oven for 13-14 minutes
8. Dust with powdered sugar!