I love garlic bread so much, I could have it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This recipe is supposed to serve six, but feel free to feast on it alone, like I did.
- 1 Loaf of Ciabatta Bread or any kind of Italian bread
- 6 Cloves of Garlic
- ¼ cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Parsley
- 2 Tbsp of Fresh Mint
- 1 Cup of Shredded Mozzarella
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminium foil and set aside. Slice your loaf into two, leaving some gap along one edge. Your loaf should open up like a door.
- In a small food processor or in a blender, add the garlic, oil, mint and parsley and puree until smooth.
- Smear this mixture on both sides of the bread. Place the top of the bread on top of the bottom and wrap it in aluminium foil, bake it for 10 minutes.
- Unwrap the bread and lay making sure it cut side up, sprinkle over the mozzarella all over both sides of the bread. Return to the oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until the top is golden brown and bubbly.
- Cut into sticks and serve right away.