Double Chocolate Muffins (Eggless)
These double chocolate muffins are soft, light, oozing with chocolate and quite delicious. I don’t usually make a lot of small treats like muffins, cupcakes or cookies, but I absolutely love these! The recipe called for two eggs, and I was all out of eggs that day. So, I improvised, and replaced the egg with yogurt, and you won’t believe I ended up with the fluffiest, softest muffins ever.
- 224 g flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 96 g powdered sugar
- 110 g chocolate chips
- 240 g milk
- 66 g vegetable oil
- 60 g plain yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Line a muffin tray with muffin cases.
- In a mixing bowl, sieve together the flour, baking powder, sugar and cocoa. Add in the chocolate chips.
- Add the wet ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix to combine.
- Spoon into muffin cases and bake for 20 minutes.